First day patient information
Bring the blue folder, given to you on your first visit, with you when you visit. In addition to the papers enclosed, you will find it a convenient place to store new instructions and test results.
- Temperature recording sheet (BBT)*
- Telephone Guidelines for contacting our office.*
- What to do to “get the ball rolling” while you wait for your test(s) to be processed- don’t waste this important time!
- How to schedule appointments and how they are billed.
- A list of useful phone numbers- you will need this in the future, save it!*
- A sheet about our HIPPA policy.*
Additional information sheets will be given to you today and in the future for each test(s) that the doctor orders for you. The originals are to be signed and kept in your chart. However, you may retain copies.
IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU REVIEW ALL OF THE PAGES TO MAKE YOUR OFFICE EXPERIENCE SUCCESSFUL!
*This is a PDF file. PDF files require Adobe PDF Reader to be installed on your computer. Click here to download the Adobe PDF Reader if you cannot view the documents